Do we really pay attention to which way everything goes? I think we are so automatic in our routines we have no idea what we see. That is why I enjoy the Which Way challenge.
This challenge sets out a broad set of criteria:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and starmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and lochs
- Parking lots, private driveways
Never fear, this is no ‘Near Death’ experience with the bright light at the end of a tunnel, it is just the poor quality of low light photography with a DROID MAXX smartphone.
If you have never had the pleasure of enjoying the Blue Ridge Parkway it is a wonderful experience that stretches about 400 miles through Virginia and North Carolina. Just make sure you are in no hurry to get to the end, because when fog such as this lays in they close the route.
There are several tunnels along this scenic parkway of old construction styles.
There is also numerous gorgeous walking trails to enjoy. Some are easy while others give you a workout.
Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – 07/14/17