When I first stumbled across Which Way it was hosted by the venerable photographer and mega blogger Cee Neuner. Since then it has changed hands at least twice, this time resting in the capable hands of Alive and Trekking! Seems like a great time to rejoin the ranks and share some of the signs and roads I have gathered in the interim.
This challenge sets out a broad set of criteria:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and starmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and lochs
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
On the interstate approaching Washington, D.C.
A Metro Station in Alexandria, VA