Do we really pay attention to which way everything goes? I think we are so automatic in our routines we have no idea what we see. That is why I enjoy the Which Way challenge.
This challenge sets out a broad set of criteria:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and starmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and lochs
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
I’ll be holding up the railroad.
These barrels of sand are the barrier between an errant turn at this intersection and the pole behind.
First was the bridge to nowhere and now the steps to nowhere. Maybe there was a house here once, but no more.
A sign alerting drivers to a pedestrian crossing and playground.
Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – 07/14/17