Do we really pay attention to which way everything goes? I think we are so automatic in our routines we have no idea what we see. That is why I enjoy the Which Way challenge.
This challenge sets out a broad set of criteria:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and starmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and lochs
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
When you are unfamiliar with all the stops on the D.C. metro you can consult the maps like this in every station. The key is to know which end station is located in the direction you intend to travel so you always get on the train going in the correct direction.
There was plenty of laughs about this sign.
We took a ride on a car just like this while in Strasburg, PA.
Want to relax? Get in a kayak and take a lazy ride down the river!
Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – 07/14/17