Do we really pay attention to which way everything goes? I think we are so automatic in our routines we have no idea what we see. That is why I enjoy the Which Way challenge.
This challenge sets out a broad set of criteria:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps: indoors, outdoors
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and starmacs
- Ferry’s, canals and lochs
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
This is a wood bridge in between towers at the Zip Line portion of the Ark Adventure in Williamstown, Kentucky.
I think it is fascinating to see where roads have been cut through big walls of rock.
This is the narrow spiral walkway to ascend the zip line tower.
A nearby natural attraction requires a wooden walkway to access.
Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – 5/12/17