I recently received notice from Francesca that I was nominated for the Sunshine Award, an honor given to those “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
Since I started the Baker’s Dozen project it seems that my blog has made it on the map, so I am very happy to learn about these blogging awards.
As for the Sunshine Award
Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
And now for the 10 questions:
- Favorite color – red
- Favorite animal – penguin.
- Favorite number – none.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Diet Mountain Dew
- Favorite alcoholic drink – I don’t drink!
- Facebook or Twitter? – Facebook because there is more interaction. People say Twitter really works, but I just don’t see it yet.
- Passions – Christian missions, family, writing, gardening.
- Prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving presents, like putting together shoe boxes to send at Christmas to children in other countries.
- Favorite City – Venice.
- Favorite TV Shows – NCIS, Bones, The Mentalist, Revolution.
Finally I will share some of my favorite places to read: