This is an award intended to give little known bloggers new attention. Ever heard of something called a wake up call? Here I am nearly seven months into my blogging experience and I felt like I had made a splash in my end of the pool. I suppose I have, but I am still consider in the rookie leagues. You see the Liebster is only awarded to those with less than 200 WordPress followers. As of the writing of this post I stand at 198. Francesca from Dr. Franny and Mrs. Myself felt like I needed the extra attention and for that I thank her. Thank you so much Francesca!
Perhaps this is my chance to “Pay It Forward” by giving some lesser seen blogs a chance to show their stuff. Here is the rules for those who are not familiar with this award!
First of all you have to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and link their blog site. Check!
And now THE RULES!
1. List 11 random facts about you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and link their blog sites.
3. Notify the bloggers of their award.
4. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award
Here are some facts about me:
1. I hate movies where animals die. Perhaps it is because I saw my own dog get killed by a car when I was a child.
2. I love sunsets.
3. My smile is directly tied to the amount of sunshine I get.
4. I have three completed novels that need to be polished before I submit to agents.
5. I love growing my own vegetable plants from seed.
6. I shot my first wild rabbit with a rifle yesterday.
7. My favorite summer indulgence is watermelon.
8. I call my Kubota tractor “Kubo” for short.
9. Seeing my children saved and baptized was the most amazing thing.
10. One day I want to visit Europe, especially Venice.
11. I love children and am happiest when dealing with them.
The questions from Franny:
1. Do you have a nickname? Dad
2. Who’s your favourite writer? my friends in the Baker’s Dozen Fiction Story group
3. If you could switch life with someone who’d you choose? And why? I am satisfied with my own life
4. If you had a time machine where would you go? To the Boston airport before dawn on 9/11 and stop the 9/11 attacks.
5. Pirate or Vampires? Pirates, they were at least real people
6. Are you a satisfied person or you do you keep working to obtain something? I want to be published multiple times
7. Sweet or savoury? savoury
8. Which is your favourite colour? Red
9. What’s your favourite animal? frog
10. Is friendship important for you? friendship is a crucial thing to me
11. Fantasy or sci-fi? fantasy, after all i am a child of the Star Wars and Star Trek generation
Thanks again for the nod. Very nice of you.
Pingback: Liebster Blog Award | Planning with Printed Portal
Thank you very much! I humbly accept it. And I am thrilled to have the opportunity to nominate other bloggers that I find interesting. Thank you!
Send me your questions and I will gladly answer them! 🙂
With great respect! A.
Joe, thanks so much. I’m honored. I was awarded the Liebster already (which I understand is the German word for dearest). Very interesting random facts. Thanks again .. there are no questions here, but will answer one from Franny … between pirates and vampires, I also prefer pirates, and I like your answer here … because they at least are real.