You know as bloggers we have a desire to influence others as well as the conversation with what we write. I am not too interested in taking on the kind of thoughts and ideas that generate a controversial platform. I want to motivate people to reach further for the best they can achieve. To tell them they are important and what they do matters. I want to share my faith, experience and wisdom on my blog. So to learn someone nominated be for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award was confirmation that I am making that difference. The nomination came from Writing Beckles and I appreciate the compliment she extended with this award.
One of the benefits of these awards is the opportunity you have to highlight the work of other bloggers. The rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1) I am a Christian and that is something I am very proud to declare.
2) I am a husband and father.
3) I work for a company that develops computer software.
4) Fiction writing is my passion.
5) I finally got a team fiction story going and it is a ton of fun.
6) My second passion is gardening and I have a 12 x 16 foot greenhouse in my backyard.
7) Learning how to make my blog more appealing has been a challenging task!
Blogs that inspire me to write and find inspiration everywhere!
11) C.B. Wentworth