You know I have found Word Press to be quite a good place to get tons of ideas to stretch my writing skill. There are tons of other writers to learn from, gain encouragement even as i offer some and generally grow our skills together. I also enjoy the group writing challenges where we can develop a closer connection as we read, comment and even critique each other’s work.
That is why I signed up to take part in the April A-Z blogging challenge! Everyday during April (except Sundays) participants will be publishing a blog post of which the themes will be in alphabetical order. That’s right boys and girls you have to find ways to base your posts according to some of those letters you may never consider an active part of your writing history.
I invite you to join the fun. If you are interested you can follow this link to the April A to Z Blogging Challenge.
- Still Sitting On The Fence? Come Join Us On The Grassy Verge for the A to Z April Blogging Challenge #atozchallenge (raisingthecurtain.net)
- Blogging A to Z Challenge (ashortaday.wordpress.com)
- A – Z April Blog Hop Challenge (spookymrsgreen.wordpress.com)
- A Look Ahead to April: The A to Z Blogging Challenge (organizationandinspirationforfellowwriters.wordpress.com)
- A-Z Challenge 2013 (the-view-outside.com)
- Blogging form A to Z Challenge (ambrozya.wordpress.com)
- This Year’s (2013) a to Z Blog Challenge Signing Up Is On. Blogging From a to Z April Challenge: a to Z Challenge Sign-ups Start Today! (peeveesknols.wordpress.com)
- Blogging From A-Z Challenge (circlesunderstreetlights.wordpress.com)
- Blogging From A – Z April Challenge (rosalindsmith-nazilli.com)
- The A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2013! (theartistrycollective.wordpress.com)